Saturday, September 24, 2011

Staying in Your Vibrational Frequency

I have spoken before of the necessity to maintain one's personal vibrational frequency. It appears that this is more important now than ever before. The physical body has gone through adjustments that make any interaction where one dials into a lower frequency a very precarious exercise. The physical body reacts to this "auto-dial-down". It doesn't like it. The DNA has adjusted to the higher frequencies and it doesn't want to be in a lower frequency and will throw up acute-§ physical symptoms of malaise or even disease. These symptoms will most likely be symptoms that have been experienced before and they represent the place of weakness in the individual body and therefore they are very personal symptoms. Usually they are not life-threatening, however they do signal very vividly that something has happened that isn't appreciated one bit by the physical form. 

There are patterns that link us to people we have known in our past. These relationship patterns, whether they are  positive or negative, are like fibers, threads that weave together to form bonds and chains. These bonds and chains are perhaps wanted, but most of the time, they are serving only one purpose. That of re-creating the old way of relating the way we have been. This re-creation of the old realities isn't the only thing that is created by following the same energetic patterns that are stored in these fibers and weaves. What happens is that we create a form of dependency, either on the negative aspects of a relationship, or even the positive aspects. In this dependency, we are unable to let the other nor ourselves be who they truly are. We are automatically biased and since most of these fibers originated in the 3rd dimensional experience, we auto-dial into that frequency and the body is now rebelling against this frequency shift. 

Since these relationship patterns are all our own creation, we have sovereign right to do with them what we please. I chose to unravel and deconstruct some of mine and am still working on some others that way. The manner in which this deconstruction takes place is of course individual and based on intention and energy that follows such intention. The chained bird in me is now soaring and I realize that I had carried not only the burden of my own life, but also the expectations I had of the other person(s), be they good or bad. These preconceived ideas of how others are, should be, were, etc are energetic burdenst that are now gone. The feeling upon freeing myself from these chains and bonds was a mix between grief and relief - I call that feeling "grelief". The intensity with which this combination-feeling welled up within me was directly proportionate to the strength of the bond and the amount of prejudice and expectations. Dreams that were part of who I wanted to be had also found their way to freedom - they fizzled away. That was most painful for a brief moment, but then relief followed and the understanding that I can create new dreams in a heartbeat placed the focus elsewhere.

For a free flowing experience in my own energetic frequency, I am now able to experience interactions with the very people I have released from that old bond and I experienced that I maintained my place that I call my "vibrational homepage" and the old ways that used to trigger me into certain reactions were just not active anymore. Get me right, this has nothing to do with pushing anyone away, nor with saying good bye to any relationship you might have. This is more an exercise to find one's own true vibration, commit to that as the base and give up the ties that make us auto-dial into a frequency that isn't compatible with our physical bodies any longer. This, so I feel, holds the meaning of staying in one's true essence, one's true vibrational frequency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment