Friday, September 16, 2011

A Different Kind of Light

The journey through the energetic vibration frequencies continues and as we are finding ourselves in ever higher frequencies, we experience that the veil of forgetfulness, that is one of the most amazing creations by the way, is thinning more and more. This thinning of the veil has the effect that the illusion of duality and the forgetting of the true light, is beginning to drift apart and dissipate, just like smoke would dissipate in the air after a while. The truth of our light, that which we are, is beginning to show more and more.

I'm so very happy to be a witness to this process. To observe the thinning of the veil is indeed a clear sign that the Earth's vibration is rising. Soon that veil will be no longer in our field of perception and the 5th dimensional vibration will have been reached. For a long time, it was up in the air, whether humanity would be able to travel along with the Earth and for this journey to be successful. Now, deep in the innermost corners of my intuition are feelings of celebration that I'm still holding back. They are projecting the following: "we're going to make it!" and the happy dance that wants to be danced right now already, is almost too strong to hold at bay. I'm waiting still. One cannot be certain yet, but the signs are such that it really does look like we are going to make it in one piece, bodies, Earth and all.

There is one other thing that has crept into my awareness patterns and that is the notion that as long as we are still pointing towards the light, the good, etc. then we authorize (and create) the notion that there is darkness and evil... This notion alone keeps the duality in us and around us alive. I do know how hard it is to step outside of duality. It is easier and easier however, the closer Earth gets to the 5th dimensional vibration. It takes stubbornness and some sense of rebellious defiance to deny that which for thousands of years has been our experience and "reality", our modus operandi. I am making a choice, I wholeheartedly deny the illusion of duality on the basis that there is only one light, one different kind of light that does not require nor call into being its opposite, "darkness". This different, true and divine light is the light of unity, the light of all that is- the light of all encompassing and unifying unconditional love. That is the place I step into whenever I am stumbling back into the old ways of thinking along the patterns of duality. I just do this as a practice run for myself. The more I focus on this one light of unity, the less any duality patterns are visible in my own reality. Thus I'm dreaming on, dreaming into reality a new way of thinking, a new way of experiencing and a new way of creating my every day experience. All lit up in a different kind of light!

No comments:

Post a Comment