Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Moment in Time of Perfection

Just today, I've witnessed myself going to a place just because and having an encounter just really randomly and doing something so totally out of character that immediately afterwards, I felt like I was in shock.The situation I was in doesn't matter in the least, but the sensations that went through me does matter to me enough to speak of it here.

After having recovered from the initial moment of shock, I sought to make sense of why I was where I was, encountered who I did and said the thing that was so out of character for me and there was only one answer resounding through my system. It was not a random event. I was lead to go where I went and bumped into that stranger to say what I did in order to change not only his life, but that of his kid as well. With the energy that I put into my words without even realizing that I did, I am seeing with hindsight that it was most important for me to end up at this "random" encounter. I know that I will never see that stranger again. I know I will never see his daughter again. I know that the encounter was one of those very pivotal moments fixed in time. It had to be the way it was.

It's noting really dramatic, mind you. Perfectly everyday stuff, but still. I know with every fiber of my being that I was placed in the right place at the right time to say the right thing on autopilot. It felt so very good to be on autopilot that way and be an instrument of a greater force, who actually knew what needed to be accomplished today. (even if I got startled a bit).  I cannot really tell what it means to me to understand that I've been a vital player in a grander scheme. To understand that those few words directed at a stranger in need, where acceptance of the words said was hardly there; to understand that regardless of the actual scenario, or the words pronounced,  the energy that flowed through me found the center of its target nonetheless. I am feeling blessed to have been able to glance at it afterwards to see the truth of a moment in time that wasn't mine, but perfectly so.

No comments:

Post a Comment