Friday, April 29, 2011

Solfeggio Frequencies

As a musician and painter, I have come across a phenomenon. As a composer, I was always been left unsatisfied. I have created some music that others found beautiful. I found it beautiful too, but I knew full well, that what I had heard in my inner ear and what I was able to compose were not the same. It always left something of a bad taste, a sense of "lack" or "not quite". As a painter, I let inspiration flow through me and the results were paintings that felt real, they felt like they were truly a part of me, my essence and the results were very dear to my heart. Beauty, they say, is in the eye of the beholder and it is so. However, certain vibrations, certain frequencies affect us all in the very same manner.

I have since come across the Solfeggio frequencies, which are said to access, harmonize and heal DNA. I do not know if these claims are real. It doesn't matter to me. Here is what I see in my inner eye when the sensory crossover between ears and inner eyes happens, when I play the sounds from the youtube video below. I see an explosion of colors and shapes and as the sounds continue, I begin to see colored fractals. They wander, they move, from one to the next. It's quite beautiful really. Fractals, in my understanding, are what the fabric of life is all about. There is a sacred geometry to them and they are forever manifesting their pattern. It's ongoing, always in motion and never stagnant. It is that sensory crossover and the clearly noticeable changes in my energy fields and chakras when I hear the Solfeggio Frequencies that lead me to believe that there is something about them, that it is good to spend some time listening to them.

It is, so I believe, by natural Divine design, that these frequencies are separated by the number 111 from another. There are surely more sacred mathematics that can be derived from these numbers, but I will leave that to a nerdier brain than mine.

I only wish to share this because it has touched me deep inside. These notes, played in this way evoke a deep sense in me that I already know these frequencies. They are so intimately familiar and I have a deep sense of "home" when I listen to them. That is all I know at this time. I will endeavor to let the sounds do what they do within my system and see what comes of it. I don't endorse them just yet, because I have not enough experience with them, but to me, a song composed with those frequencies comes infinitely closer to what I hear from beyond the veil in ways of "celestial music" than anything that we can produce on the Western musical scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment